Terms & Conditions
The term Total Escrow Solutions Plc or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is C/O Cassons, St Crispin House, St Crispin Way, Hasslingden, Rossendale. BB4 4PW. Our company registration number is 6567576. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Copyright © Total Escrow Solutions Plc 2008. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sounds, software and other materials on this site are owned by Total Escrow Solutions Plc and affiliated companies, or are included with permission of the relevant owner. References to affiliates or affiliated companies shall include all members of Total Escrow Solutions Plc.
You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain, nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site. No other licence or right is granted.
All trade marks displayed on this site are either owned or used under licence by Total Escrow Solutions Plc and affiliates.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy completeness or fitness for any particular purpose or any site linked to it. Save to the extent that such limitation is not permitted under English law neither Total Escrow Solutions Plc, nor any of its affiliates, nor employees shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising in contract, tort or otherwise out of any reliance on information contained in this site, access to or use of or inability to use this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss.
Your information and activity on this site must not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- be in breach of any applicable laws, regulations, licences, or third party rights;
- interfere in any way with the proper working of the site and in particular you must not circumvent security, tamper with, hack into or disrupt the operation of the site or surreptitiously intercept, access without authority or expropriate any system, data or personal information as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998.
This site is intended normally to be available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Total Escrow Solutions Plc will not be liable for any failure to achieve this level of availability.
The site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in circumstances of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the control of Total Escrow Solutions Plc.
You agree to fully reimburse Total Escrow Solutions Plc in respect of all losses, costs, actions, claims, and liabilities incurred by Total Escrow Solutions Plc or its affiliates as a result of any breach or non-observance by you of these terms or any data submitted by you to us.
Total Escrow Solutions Plc will make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses (and similar destructive devices) from the site but cannot guarantee the exclusion of viruses (and similar destructive devices) and you should take appropriate steps in respect of this risk.
At various points throughout the site you may be offered automatic links to other internet sites relevant to a particular aspect of this site. This does not indicate that Total Escrow Solutions Plc or affiliates are necessarily associated with any of these other sites or their owners. While it is the intention of Total Escrow Solutions Plc that you should find these other sites of interest, neither Total Escrow Solutions Plc nor affiliates nor their employees shall have any responsibility or liability of any nature for these other sites or information contained in them.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and each party to these terms submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
March 13, 2015
The right to delivery up of intellectual property rights
Original news FilmFlex Movies Ltd v Piksel Ltd  EWHC 426 (Ch),  All ER (D) 281 (Feb) The claimant company provided video-on-demand movie streaming services. The defendant company was...
February 2, 2015
When Security Firms Get It Wrong
Users of security software are generally pretty trusting of the software tasked with protecting them from everything nasty on the internet, the software appears to sit there neatly in the...